We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Soliman & Tankah Bay inexpensive accommodations

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
San Francisco...
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Soliman & Tankah Bay inexpensive accommodations

Hello!

I am having trouble finding accommodations under $100 a night in the Soliman/Tankah Bay area.

Any advice or leads would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much!

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Soliman & Tankah Bay inexpensive accommodations

Not going to be easy for Soliman and Tankah. I don't think there is anything for that price. I would suggest going to Tulum Pueblo or try Teetotum http://hotelteetotum.com/ Cute little place with a hip vibe.. right on the road out to Tulum Beach. You will be on the bike path.. so getting to the beach is a nice pedal ride away.

Montréal
Level Contributor
101 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Soliman & Tankah Bay inexpensive accommodations

Depending on the time of the year, Check vrbo 23633 in tankah or na uxibal studios in soliman...both very Nice places!

Mismaloya, Mexico
Level Contributor
146 posts
189 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Soliman & Tankah Bay inexpensive accommodations

Try Nahuxibal.com

Great place we stayed last year. They have 2 self contained studios within a really nice open lobby. Still very private. I think they run 100.night for 2 people. If you can push 150., the beach front cabanas are fantastic. Super nice caretakers and owners. Very clean, appealing to guests and anywhere you stay on the bay feels pretty low key and private. Good luck !

4. Re: Soliman & Tankah Bay inexpensive accommodations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:15 pm, January 16, 2016
Get answers to your questions about Soliman Bay