I am travelling to Ayers Rock for a conference in July with my 3 and 5yo kids and husband.
We will stay at the Emu Walk self contained apartments.
It seems most organised tours and for 5 + yo only, so this limits us.
- Asking for any suggestions for things to do with young kids.
- Is there a pool, and does everyone have access to it?
- Can everyone access the day spa?
- Are there (free) shuttle buses to Uluru and Kata Tjuta base car parks (where you start the walks?) or are we better getting a car and drive ourselves? I imagine we will watch sunrise or set each day we are there.
- Can you hire bikes and is there anywhere to ride them?
Thankyou so much to anyone who can help with these questions.