We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu Palace - Shuttles

Which Sardinal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brighton, Colorado
Level Contributor
4 posts
90 reviews
Riu Palace - Shuttles

I read that there are daily shuttles into two different areas from the Riu Palace. Can anyone give me some details about where the shuttles go (and what there is to do there) and how much the cost is?

Waterloo, Canada
Level Contributor
503 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Riu Palace - Shuttles

I'm sorry I can't help answer your question... try emailing the hotel directly and asking them..

Cheers'

Brighton, Colorado
Level Contributor
4 posts
90 reviews
2. Re: Riu Palace - Shuttles

Thanks for the reply - I appreciate it. I read a couple of reviews that said the resort didn't respond to their e-mails. Maybe I will have better luck. Thanks again!

Bermuda
Destination Expert
for Bermuda
Level Contributor
3,073 posts
28 reviews
3. Re: Riu Palace - Shuttles

not a good sign if they don't answer emails, that's a sign of poor customer service.

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,656 posts
26 reviews
4. Re: Riu Palace - Shuttles

Which is the main reason there are so very many questions about the RIU here on the forum.

Waterloo, Canada
Level Contributor
503 posts
3 reviews
5. Re: Riu Palace - Shuttles

Hattie... Please go on the Punta Cana Forum and look at the questions that people ask. You will be amazed. They all get answered without the nastiness that people on this forum ask...

Oh and by the way.... when I emailed the Riu with a question they answered it :)

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,656 posts
26 reviews
6. Re: Riu Palace - Shuttles

Gemcart: I can't imagine in my wildest dreams why I would want to "go on the Punta Cana Forum." I've been to the Dominican Republic and have no plans to return.

Sorry you didn't like my answer - but it's the truth. If the RIU had a more informative website and was more prompt in answering emails, a lot of questions wouldn't have to be asked here. I feel that way about other hotels also, not just the RIU. Of course, some hotels do have excellent and informative websites but people would rather ask a question here than read it there, apparently.

Once again, I expressed my opinion and frankly, I don't see any "nastiness" in it.

Glad you got your answer back from the RIU.

Edited: 8:25 pm, April 23, 2013
7. Re: Riu Palace - Shuttles

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, April 25, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sardinal