We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flight from Nelson to Rotorua

Which Nelson hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
kuala lumpur
Level Contributor
140 posts
Save Topic
Flight from Nelson to Rotorua

Hi guys- i have been checking on Grab a seat for low flights to Rotorua but no luck on low fares. Any suggestions of any other cheap local flight that does the route form Nelson to Rotorua>

Thanks

Christchurch, New...
Destination Expert
for Zhuhai, Christchurch, South Island
Level Contributor
31,647 posts
322 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flight from Nelson to Rotorua

I doubt that AirNZ flies this route direct. For most minor cities you'll have to transit Wellington, or even Chch.

New Zealand
Level Contributor
9,292 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flight from Nelson to Rotorua

If I remember rightly you will be heading to Rotorua early December? If so there are still Smart Saver deals with AirNZ @ adult $140 Nelson-Rotorua via Wellington. This will be about the cheapest you'll find at this late stage. No other airlines, Air Nelson is run by AirNZ

San Francisco, CA
Level Contributor
978 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flight from Nelson to Rotorua

also AirNZ fares are much cheaper if they think you're in NZ. try starting with a link from aa.co.nz.

I've found a difference in price of nzd72 versus 200+ for the same flight and date on airnewzealand.com for Christchurch to Auckland. (I haven't actually tried buying the lower fare to see if it requires a local address or credit card.)

Edited: 3:27 pm, November 03, 2010
4. Re: Flight from Nelson to Rotorua

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 03, 2011