We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any cottage stay available for one night?

Which Margaret River hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Malaysia
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Topic
Any cottage stay available for one night?

Hi, I have a very short trip to Perth, so am only planning to stay one night in MR. I have always wanted to stay in a cottage with a wood fireplace. However, from my surfing so far, all the cottages require minimum 2 nights stay or more! Planning to be there on a Sat night in May. Does anyone know of any cottages with or without wood fireplace where we would be able to stay for just one night? There's 9 of us, so would probably need 2 cottages. Thanks.

1. Re: Any cottage stay available for one night?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10:42 am, February 19, 2011
Edited: 10:42 am, February 19, 2011
perth
Level Contributor
308 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any cottage stay available for one night?

Try Taunton Farm Holiday Cottages. I've stayed there once and it is Ideal for a big group plus has some farm activirties which overseas visitors may enjoy. No log fire however but in May it is very unlikely you would want a log fire. Good location for access to wineries, towns etc.

www.tauntonfarm.com.au

Malaysia
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Any cottage stay available for one night?

thanks so much. farm stay sounds fun... but still trying to look for my fireplace :-) being from malaysia, i think we may find it cold at night. saw nindup getaway, but can't seem to find any reviews anywhere!

Margaret River...
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Any cottage stay available for one night?

You will find most self-contained will only take 2 nights on weekends, more flexiable during the week nights.

If very close to the arrival day you can get a 1 night booking if they have vacancies.

Kerrily Park Farm Stay has a larger house that may take all of your group.

Yelverton Brook has allot of native animals right on your doorstep, see the reviews on here.

If you can make it a Sunday night you would find it easier to get a 1 x night booking.....

Malaysia
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Any cottage stay available for one night?

thanks for the tip! very helpful. since we can only commit closer the time, we'll see what we can find then.

Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Any cottage stay available for one night?

Not many with fireplaces will let you stay Friday or Saturday night only. You should extend your stay to 2 nights or (if 1 night is all you can spare) look for Sunday to Thursday. Bussells Bushland Cottages (www.bushlandcottages.com.au) might be 1 to check.

7. Re: Any cottage stay available for one night?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 am, February 02, 2012