We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quest Margaret River

Which Margaret River hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
Level Contributor
4 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Quest Margaret River

Hi, I am planning to stay here with my family in mid-September. Appreciate your feedback about the place. Thanks!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
15 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Quest Margaret River

I would recommend this place. Good location, nice facilities (some of the other places in Margaret River are a bit old). It is comfortable and I think would be good for a family. Easy to walk into the main street from here, or go out to wineries or other attractions. Be aware though that Margaret River is always colder than Perth, and by September it will be getting a bit cold down there- it is still fantastic, just pack some warm clothes!

Singapore
Level Contributor
4 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Quest Margaret River

Thanks Kate! :)

Singapore
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Quest Margaret River

This comes a bit late to Alf22's posting. Nevertheless, I feel I should add on to the forum.

Quest MR was the best, though most pricey accomodation, we experienced in our trip to WA. We were with our 2 young kids, aged under 2 and 5, in March 2005.

We had a one-bedroom apartment, with our own dryer and dishwasher, which was really very convenient for us.

A must try is the pizza at MR hotel. The wineyards were also really wonderful and top of its class. The Pemberton wineyards were more rustic compared to the more sophisticated ones at MR. A must-go wineyard is Leeuwin Estate.

Singapore
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Quest Margaret River

This comes a bit late to Alf22's posting. Nevertheless, I feel I should add on to the forum.

Quest MR was the best, though most pricey accomodation, we experienced in our trip to WA. We were with our 2 young kids, aged under 2 and 5, in March 2005.

We had a one-bedroom apartment, with our own dryer and dishwasher, which was really very convenient for us.

A must try is the pizza at MR hotel. The wineyards were also really wonderful and top of its class. The Pemberton wineyards were more rustic compared to the more sophisticated ones at MR. A must-go wineyard is Leeuwin Estate.