We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry to Maafushi

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Ferry to Maafushi

Please could anyone tell me if the ferry from Male to Maafushi runs on a Saturday?

I have read it runs everyday except Friday, and just wished to confirm this meant weekends too.

Thank you for any help offered.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
41. Re: Ferry to Maafushi

Anyone willing to share speedboat on 2nd April we have total 4pax looking for more pax. Our arriving time is 11.30am.

Return on 07th April have to leave the island at latest 9.30am in order to catch the 12.10pm flight.

Do contact me directly if you happen to travel the same to date as us thanks.

Singapore, Singapore
4 posts
Save Reply
42. Re: Ferry to Maafushi

hi, we are three people arriving in Male International Airport at 12.10pm on 28 March 2014 and would like to share a speedboat with others to go to Maafushi. Have not booked speedboat yet, but i think it's approx USD180. Please reply is you would like to share.

Edited: 1:36 am, March 22, 2014
Singapore, Singapore
4 posts
Save Reply
43. Re: Ferry to Maafushi

What time are you arriving at Airport? We are 3 people, looking to share speedboat with 2 to 3 others. We arrive at 11.25am 28 March 2014 and going to Maafushi.

Edited: 1:43 am, March 22, 2014
Singapore, Singapore
4 posts
Save Reply
44. Re: Ferry to Maafushi

hi, we are three people arriving in Male International Airport at 11.25am on 28 March 2014 and would like to share a speedboat with others to go to Maafushi. Have not booked speedboat yet, but i think it's approx USD180. Please reply is you would like to share.

Singapore, Singapore
4 posts
Save Reply
45. Re: Ferry to Maafushi

hi, what time are you landing? We are 3 people, landing on 28 Mar 2014, 11.25am, going to Maafushi. Looking to share speedboat with others if the timing is suitable for both parties.

Piltown, Kilkenny...
1 post
Save Reply
46. Re: Ferry to Maafushi

Hi, is any one interesting about share speedboat with 2 people from airport to Maafushi? Sat. 26 Apr. 14:30

Tel Aviv, Israel
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
47. Re: Ferry to Maafushi

We are a couple landing in Male on April 19th 14:10. I dont think we will make it to the public ferry at 15:00.

Anyone wants to share a speedboat to Maafushi with us ? Our hotel in Maafushi wrote us that the speedboat should cost 180$.

Please contact me. Thanks.

Bengaluru, India
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
48. Re: Ferry to Maafushi

We are a couple landing in Male on April 26th 14:10. I dont think we will make it to the public ferry at 15:00.

Anyone wants to share a speedboat to Maafushi with us ? Our hotel in Maafushi wrote us that the speedboat should cost 180$.

Please contact me. Thanks.

49. Re: Ferry to Maafushi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 11:17 am, April 07, 2014
Edited: 11:17 am, April 07, 2014
Hawaii, Guatemala
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
50. Re: Ferry to Maafushi

Hi,

I also want to go to Maafushi but only for a day trip as I'm on a layover to the southern atolls.

Is it possible to go there and Return to Male that evening for my flight?

I arrive in Male at 7 am. and my flight out is at 10pm. so i have 15 hrs

Get answers to your questions about Maafushi Island