We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartment in St.Kilda with view of Bay

London
Level Contributor
20 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Apartment in St.Kilda with view of Bay

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has rented or knows an apartment for rent in St.Kida. Something that doesnt cost the earth but has a nice view. Or perhaps somewhere else in Melbourne that I can rent an apartment with a view of the bay

Thanks in advance

Claire

NSW
Level Contributor
99 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartment in St.Kilda with view of Bay

We are staying at an apartment I found on Stayz website at the moment in Middle Park, between St Kilda and South Melbourne. Gorgeous views of the city and bay. Not sure if I'm allowed to post the link so look on stayz website for Star Apartment Middle Park. The views are as good as they look, across the road is the beach and one block walk to the tram to city or St Kilda. PM me if you want more info. We love Melbourne.

Edited: 3:20 am, September 25, 2013
NSW
Level Contributor
99 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Apartment in St.Kilda with view of Bay

Just realised how old the question was but maybe someone else will be interested :)

3. Re: Apartment in St.Kilda with view of Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 am, May 01, 2016