We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lakes entrance

Haute-Savoie, France
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
lakes entrance

Hi im touring, the sydney coast road south , we are amiddle aged couple, like the beach but want to see other thing too. We planning to stay syndey 4 nights then on to mollymoook 5 nights for christmas then drvie down to lakes entrance and then back up to narroma.......and on to jervis bay...im trying to work out how long to stay at each place. Mainly lakes entrance im not sure whether four nights is too long there, and whether i would enjoy more timein narooma and jervis bay. Can anyone advise me. We are boat or fishing folk. This holiday is realy to be by the sea and take in as much as possible from your wonderfull country in the 3 weeks we have.

thanks

Melbourne Australia
Level Contributor
35 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: lakes entrance

Hi susanann,

There are so many pretty place along that route. A few of my favourites; Kiama about 2 hours out of Sydney . The beaches are great and the hills inland are very pretty. My absolute favourite is Pambula Beach, its breathtaking. We usually stay there every Easter at a caravan park called the Holiday Hub Beach Resort(www.holidayhub.com.au) we have a caravan but they have great cabins also. It's right on the beach, you can listen to the surf as you go to sleep at night. A town called Merimbula is about 10 mins drive away and has a shopping strip and great clubs. If your into golf several world class golf courses around with spectacular views. Also a great spot for fishing if your into that. If you venture inland it's very pretty and several waterfalls and watering holes worth visiting as well as country markets.

I love that part of the world you can do as much or as little as you like. It will be very busy though Christmas time so be warned.

Have a great trip.

12. Re: lakes entrance

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:20 am, September 03, 2009