We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help around top Tasmainia

Which Launceston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
1 post
Save Topic
Help around top Tasmainia

I am travelling with my partner we are staying at Georgetown for a night, I am looking for a nice quiet place to stay around Launceston we would like to visit the automotive museum and see the American car display, so not right in town but something special?

South Pacific
Destination Expert
for Hobart, Tasmania
Level Contributor
25,884 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help around top Tasmainia

Best B&B/boutique hotel in town is Kurrajong House on High Street at the top of the hill overlooking the city. It's about a quarter of a km down the High Street hill and Lawrence street, past the edge of City park to the National Automobile Museum from there.

Luigi

2. Re: Help around top Tasmainia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 18, 2013