We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baybeachfront Apartments Glenelg

Jersey
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Baybeachfront Apartments Glenelg

We are driving from Melbourne and are looking to book 3 night's self contained accommodation in the above apartments for March 09. Can anyone let me know if they have stayed here? are they Ok

Appreciate any response

Many thanks

Irene

Adelaide
Level Contributor
153 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Baybeachfront Apartments Glenelg

Hi Irene

Being an Adelaide "Local" I dont get to stay at local hotels ect but the Baybeachfront Apartments are rated 4 out of 5 stars in the latest RAA Accommodation guide and 4 1/2 stars in the "Endeavour" apartment section.

By this rating I would say it is a very good place to stay.

Glenelg is the "trendy" beach area of Adelaide with plenty to do.

try www.baybeachfront.com.au for further info on the apartments.

John

Jersey
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Baybeachfront Apartments Glenelg

Many thanks for your response John,

Just booked the accomodation and we are looking forward to staying there, I'll write a review on my return for future reference.

Cheers Irene

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
495 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Baybeachfront Apartments Glenelg

We have stayed several times over the years in Baybeachfront. Last time, five years ago, they had been modernised and were very new inside.

They are in an excellent position and had all necessary facilities, as well as being clean and well managed.

Dorset
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Baybeachfront Apartments Glenelg

Did you stay at the Baybeachfront apartments in the end. Can't find any review of them in Tripadvisor and I am thinking of booking there next March 2010.

Thanks

5. Re: Baybeachfront Apartments Glenelg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, February 01, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Glenelg