We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Toowoomba Festival of Flowers 2012

Brisbane
Level Contributor
25 posts
107 reviews
Save Topic
Toowoomba Festival of Flowers 2012

Well I am hooked! I'm a Toowoomba Festival of Flowers junkie from now on as this was my first visit to the Festival (127 km west of Brisbane) which began with the street parade on 22nd Sept and events staged over the following week. A place to take young kids (yes), seniors, and budding gardeners and overseas visitors. Get the away from the coast and soak up the ambience of a beautiful city in the country.

I'm not a great gardener, but thanks to GPS we took in a fair number of gardens and were blown away by the dedication and presentation of Prize Winners 1 and 2 in particular. We enjoyed a wonderful two days in Toowoomba - great accommodation, public gardens, no charge or donation to many events such as the Teapot display, Clivia display - wonderful - and lots more. Need to put on your calendar for a great weekend with friends or family.

1 reply
toowoomba
Level Contributor
103 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Toowoomba Festival of Flowers 2012

Glad you enjoyed it. Tell your friends and bring more next year. Don't forget the flower, food and wine festival in Queens Park. This year we saw James Reyne, Ross Wilson, Mental as Anything, Bjorn Again and lots of other artists playing there.

Reply to: Toowoomba Festival of Flowers 2012
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Toowoomba