We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone used or heard of Coastal Holiday Rentals?

Singapore, Singapore
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Anyone used or heard of Coastal Holiday Rentals?

Hi

Has anyone here used Coastal Holiday Rentals? Wanna ascertain if they are legit before I do my booking. Thanks in advance.

Level Contributor
1,651 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone used or heard of Coastal Holiday Rentals?

I have not used them before, but, they do appear legit (however, I have no real experience with them, so, can only go off what I can find). They appear on the Chevron Renaissance Centre page: chevronrenaissancecentre.com/directory/retai… which is a good start.

However, I noticed that they have one bad review on their Facebook page, which they have not responded to (or at least, not publicly on Facebook) - https:/… Based off that review, they do appear registered as a business on the government site: abr.business.gov.au/SearchByAbn.aspx… (I noticed that they were formerly a designer pet brand though!).

The only rental agency I've used is www.gchr.com.au Please let us know how your stay goes, if you go ahead with your booking, as I'd be most interested to see how things went.

Take note that because they are a rental agency, you won't have access to hotel like services such as luggage storage (unless the company are offering to store your luggage for you at their office or something like that).

Singapore, Singapore
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone used or heard of Coastal Holiday Rentals?

Hi arisanosila

Thanks for the reply. www.gchr.com.au is not able to accomodate my group size of 13, hence I was looking for alternatives. I tried goggling Coastal Holiday, but not much came up except their own website.

I guess I will still look around first...

Thanks once again

Level Contributor
1,651 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone used or heard of Coastal Holiday Rentals?

There won't be too many places to fit 13 people, so, you might need to look at 2 or 3 apartments. It'll be a lot easier that way.

Another option might be http://www.fnbroadbeach.com.au/

Cradle...
Destination Expert
for Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park
Level Contributor
12,877 posts
269 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone used or heard of Coastal Holiday Rentals?

Hi,

Have you had a look at Stayz.

stayz.com.au/accommodation/qld/gold-coast…

Safe travels - Robert

Singapore, Singapore
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone used or heard of Coastal Holiday Rentals?

Hi arisanosila

Thanks, I'll have a look at First National.

Hi Robert

I did look through Stayz and found a property from Coastal Holiday Rentals. They however, do not accept payment via Stayz, and require me to do a bank transfer instead, which is why I'm concerned.

I also came across this website www.eliteholidayhomes.com.au. Have you guys heard of it?

Level Contributor
1,651 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone used or heard of Coastal Holiday Rentals?

Elite came up recently. They seem to have some amazing properties, but, no one (at least, no one on TA yet) seems to have any personal experiences. Only reviews are those on their Facebook page.

Willow Vale, New...
9 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone used or heard of Coastal Holiday Rentals?

Don't know if my reply is too late but my daughter booked through coastal holiday rentals for an apartment in chevron in November. I can confirm they are very much legit & easy to deal with.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
9 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyone used or heard of Coastal Holiday Rentals?

Hi, I don't know if this helps you now but we have booked a holiday house through them and stayed last month. Yes they are a real company there office is in the Chevron Renassance Shopping Centre in Surfers Paradise above the shops. We stayed in a great house and they were easy and friendly to deal with. I don't know about them being a pet company I don't think that's correct I did an ASIC search and there is no records of that they are registered as a legit company under COASTAL HOLIDAY RENTALS PTY LTD. Anyway I have been in there office first hand and yes they are legit.

9. Re: Anyone used or heard of Coastal Holiday Rentals?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 5:33 am, October 30, 2014
10. Re: Anyone used or heard of Coastal Holiday Rentals?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 5:33 am, October 30, 2014