We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Outback Spectacular

Which Gold Coast hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Napier, Hawke's...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Outback Spectacular

Has anyone seen this show? We have two boys 4 and 6 years old and am wondering if they would enjoy it? It's quite expensive so would want to make sure it's worth it :) Also any ideas on the best form of transport to get there and back, we are staying on Cavill Ave in Surfers Paradise and as far as I know the buses don't run out there that late. Thanks in advance for any help I receive :)

Geelong...
Destination Expert
for Geelong, Great Ocean Road
Level Contributor
5,682 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Outback Spectacular

You will love it when we took our teenage grandson to stay at palm beach on the Gold Coast we took him to see the show. Although it seems expensive you get a 3 course meal and drinks plus a hat to keep as well as admission to the show included in the price. I'm not sure about public transport as we used our own vehicle while staying in the area. Other posters may be able to help with more info. OVerall the show was an excellent experience that is highly recommended how ever you might have to book in advance to be certain of getting a date that suits.

Noosa, Australia
Level Contributor
364 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Outback Spectacular

Our boys thought it was better than Cirque du Soleil which they saw just days before. That's a big call and you may or may not agree...but the boys loved it.

Wellington, New...
Destination Expert
for Wellington, Bay of Islands
Level Contributor
10,048 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Outback Spectacular

We have been to see the show as well. When one incudes the fact that meals and drinks in the auditorium are included I think its very good value for money. You may be able to improve the costs by booking through myfun.com.au which is the Warner Bros website for all their theme parks on the GC. With two kids I dont expect there are many attractions that "arent "expensive" on the GC

4. Re: Outback Spectacular

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 25, 2014