We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Theme park VIP tickets

York
Level Contributor
7 posts
346 reviews
Save Topic
Theme park VIP tickets

We are visiting from the UK in March and are looking to visit Sea world and Movie World. We have seen the VIP tickets advertised for 99dollars per person for entry to both and Wet and Wild. We are not sure if this is on top of the usual ticket price as it seems too good to be true! Does anyone know please? Thanks for your help.

Australia
Level Contributor
1,474 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Theme park VIP tickets

No thats the price, its a good deal. We have purchased them in the past.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Theme park VIP tickets

As ellietia mentioned, that is the price :) A great deal and the parks are great fun!! If you like water parks definatley visit Wet 'n' Wild its my favorite out of the 3 parks, so much fun!!

York
Level Contributor
7 posts
346 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Theme park VIP tickets

Thank you for your help!

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
12 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Theme park VIP tickets

I am also interested to know if its unlimited entry which means you can go back multiple times on a different day or is it just one entry to each theme park?

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
155 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Theme park VIP tickets

Yes multiple entry

Level Contributor
1,651 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Theme park VIP tickets

You can go in and out as many times as you like on the same or different days up until 30th June, 2014.

PLEASE NOTE that Dreamworld and White Water World are NOT included in the VIP Pass, so, you will need to look at Dreamworld's website for information regarding tickets or passes.

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
12 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Theme park VIP tickets

Thanks for responding to my question. I thought that was the case but just wanted to make sure. I have gone ahead with this option.

8. Re: Theme park VIP tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, November 07, 2014