We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gold Coast Airport to Sunshine Coast - Palmsprings

Singapore, Singapore
1 post
Save Topic
Gold Coast Airport to Sunshine Coast - Palmsprings

I will be visiiting my duaghter who will be due in early Feb 2013. I will be arriving on Gold Coast Airport via Scoot. What is the cheapest and easiest way to travel from Gold Coast to Sunshine Coast - Palmwoods. I know there is a train station at Palmwoods. That will save her travelling time to pick me up from Gold Coast.....

Surfers Paradise...
Destination Expert
for Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise, Byron Bay
Level Contributor
6,059 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gold Coast Airport to Sunshine Coast - Palmsprings

The cheapest and easiest way would probably be to catch a train to Central Station or Roma Street Station in Brisbane. From there you can catch a further train to the Sunshine Coast or a bus.

www.queenslandrail.com.au/Pages/Default.aspx

2. Re: Gold Coast Airport to Sunshine Coast - Palmsprings

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 23, 2013