We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice restraunt in GC

Which Gold Coast hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
AUCKLAND
2 posts
Save Topic
Nice restraunt in GC

Hi.. me and my mates are going to gold coast in a week... unfortunately it will be my gf's birthday during our trip.. i want some recommandation on where i can take my gf and my mates to a nice dinner... we're staying in surfers paradise so anywhere around there will do... thanks people

cheers

ps. i dont want to get into trouble so please recommand nice ones only please she doesnt like spicy foods... she love dark romantic mysteric restraunt.. so help me god..

:) ta

melbourne
Level Contributor
6,745 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice restraunt in GC

ok, now if you are willing and able to, you could drive down to Coolangatta, thats south of Surfers, abot 30 mins, where the planes land.

just outside in the resortish accomm town of Coolangatta is a resort called Twin Towns Resort. Not the services club, dont get confused.

A restaurant called Signatures restaurant.You could throw her off the track and make it a big surprise.The cuisine is Australian/Seafood. They will cook to your wishes.

I had my 2nd honeymoon celebration dinner there.(We are a young 36, not oldies!)

We had complimentary champagne. A cake can be ordered and even flowers. Just look at their website Twintowns.com.au, and look for the resort and the restaurant.Their is a cocktail bar in the restaurant also.

You can even see the menu on the website, and email for enquiries or phone their tollfree number. I organised my dinner and other dinners for other family members. It very nice(and I know food and travel)And its way cheaper than Surfers with just as or even better calibre.

good luck.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Business Travel, New South Wales
Level Contributor
29,918 posts
1,361 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice restraunt in GC

There are some excellent restaurants around Southport and the Sheraton Mirage Marina Waterfront..You could even take her to the Sheraton Mirage upstairs..then a stroll along the beach..it is very romantic at night time.

or

Ristorante Fellini - 5531 0300 at the waterfront

or another suggestion is dining at Songbirds Rainforest Retreat.www.songsbirds.com.au

www.marianamirage.com.au for details.