We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wildlife Safari Like tours from Coolangatta?

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
23 posts
103 reviews
Save Topic
Wildlife Safari Like tours from Coolangatta?

Hi:

I'm looking for a tour that would be like a safari in that the tour goes looking for wildlife in natural habitats. Are there any tour companies or tours like this in Coolangatta?

Thanks.

Darwin, Australia
Destination Expert
for Darwin
Level Contributor
5,389 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wildlife Safari Like tours from Coolangatta?

The best you will do is to hop in a taxi and drive through Surfers late at night - lots of wildlife..

What sort of wildlife are you hoping to see? The area you are in in very densely populated. I suggest the Currumbin sanctuary of you want to see animals. Or You could try and and go up to OReilys in the hinterland and they do bird watching and rainforest walks. You may be lucky and see wallabies/kangaroos etc.

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
23 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wildlife Safari Like tours from Coolangatta?

Many thanks and I appreciate the link to the sanctuary. :)

3. Re: Wildlife Safari Like tours from Coolangatta?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, February 01, 2016