We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Surfboard hire coolangatta

New Zealand
Level Contributor
4 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Surfboard hire coolangatta

Where can I hire a glass longboard in Coolangatta within walking distance of Rainbow and Greenmount beaches?

Wellington, New...
Destination Expert
for Wellington, Bay of Islands
Level Contributor
10,170 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Surfboard hire coolangatta

I am no expert on surfboards but there are surfboard hire shops on Marine Parade facing the beach between Coolngatta Beach and Greenmount and there are also hire shops on the street one over from Marine Parade which I think is called Griffith Street. I cant speak for the quality of the hire boards as I am not a surfer but the ones on Grifiith Street have been around since we first started holidaying in Coolangatta and that is 1989 so they must have been doing something right.

New Zealand
Level Contributor
4 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Surfboard hire coolangatta

Thanks for that. Will check out when there.

melbourne
Level Contributor
6,754 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Surfboard hire coolangatta

not a surfer myself,more into the bodyboading scene,try on Marine Parade, Coolangatta,opposite the beach, under the Relfections Towers complex,Mick Fannings Ripcurl shop,may have glass longboards for hire,or one of the other shops spread along Griffith Street,behind Marine Parade.

New Zealand
Level Contributor
4 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Surfboard hire coolangatta

Thanks for your suggestions will check it out.

5. Re: Surfboard hire coolangatta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, November 13, 2010