We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best restaurant in Coolangatta

brisbane
Level Contributor
100 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best restaurant in Coolangatta

Hi guys, hubby and I will be celebrating an anniversary in April while we are staying at Coolangatta. We have had dinner at Signatures @ Twin Towns Resort before but can anyone recommend the "best" restaurant in OOL?? Want it to be local so we can walk. THnx

SEQ, Australia
Level Contributor
2,175 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best restaurant in Coolangatta

What type of food are you after?

There are a good strip of restaurants on Marine Parade, Ruby Thai, Outback Jacks, Italian etc.

Personally, I dont think Cooly has any really flash expensive restaurants. Geared more towards family dining. But decent food at a decent price.

Check out

www.gcfoodguide.com.au/

Have a good one.

brisbane
Level Contributor
100 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Best restaurant in Coolangatta

Thanks Firebucket, I agree nothing really upmarket there. We have done the Mexican, Outback Jacks, Earth & Sea etc. Thought there might have been a sneaky upmarket one somewhere we didn't know about. Might have to be a drive up to Broadie for something worthwhile. Looking for Mediterranean, a la carte etc.

SEQ, Australia
Level Contributor
2,175 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best restaurant in Coolangatta

You may find something that tickles your fancy at Cooly as there has been a heap of new buildings and businesses contructed of late. Have a look around the new reflections building.

Otherwise, the closest high end restaurant that I can think of would be Oskars on Burleigh Beach.

melbourne
Level Contributor
6,745 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best restaurant in Coolangatta

have a look under the blue c apartments also.theres a restaurant under there, name escapes me sorry.

London, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best restaurant in Coolangatta

This might be a bit late, but the closest truly excellent restaurant to OOL is Oskars at Burleigh Heads. Five stars all the way. It's a struggle anywhere further south I'm afraid.

6. Re: Best restaurant in Coolangatta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 pm, September 03, 2009