We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone stayed at Villa Provence, Pokolbin?

Sydney
Level Contributor
2 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Has anyone stayed at Villa Provence, Pokolbin?

Hello travellers,

Has anyone stayed at Villa Provence, Pokolbin? How was it? Any wineries/restaurants within walking distance?

I am taking my boyfriend on a surprise birthday weekend there and I really want it to be lovely.

Many thanks!

wombarra
Level Contributor
95 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone stayed at Villa Provence, Pokolbin?

Hi Gypsy...

yeah I stayed there 2-3 years ago. It is lovely and the pool is good from memory. It is a bit like a motel dressed up in that rooms are side by side.

IMO the best restaurant in walking distance is Esca at bimbadgen estate. There are a few other wineries in walking distance including one of my faves - Scarborough - which is in the same road as Villa provence.

Sydney
Level Contributor
2 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone stayed at Villa Provence, Pokolbin?

Great! Thanks for the tips - haven't heard of Scarborough, so looking forward to trying it :)

3. Re: Has anyone stayed at Villa Provence, Pokolbin?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 pm, September 09, 2009