We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Newcomen B & B Newcastle NSW Australia

Wollongong...
Level Contributor
33 posts
240 reviews
Save Topic
Newcomen B & B Newcastle NSW Australia

I noted that there was a question asked a couple of years ago whether any one has stayed here. There was no response to this question. Well I have tried of late. The first time I asked was for the rates and availability. I recieved an answer via a web booking service (Travel in Oz). However I ran across a site which claimed that you had to bring your own linen to stay. This I found odd, so I emailed the booking service again to clarify this and to nail down the 2 nights I was after.

No response at all. Emailed again, still no response. Does this place exist? Has anyone stayed there? Is linen required? Is it a B&B?

Terrigal, Australia
Level Contributor
2,420 posts
676 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Newcomen B & B Newcastle NSW Australia

Why butt your head against the wall? There are heaps of other good places to stay in Newcastle- just keep on with your research until you find someting suitable - where the management (?) isa little bit more customer focussed !

South Pole
Level Contributor
15,381 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Newcomen B & B Newcastle NSW Australia

agree with the above.

their web site states 'linen' but really why put up with such tardiness in the booking process?

u would have to think this service ehtic wouldn't change much if u did manage to get room.

3. Re: Newcomen B & B Newcastle NSW Australia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, December 02, 2013