We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Give me your thoughts/suggestions!

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Topic
Give me your thoughts/suggestions!

So Ill be staying here for about 5 days and the following are my planned itineraries:

-Trips & Tramps Milford sound walk and kayak

-Highride Adventures quad bike tour

I figure with these 2 things planned it covers the gist of hiking, adventure, water sport and scenery.

So any suggestions/advice regarding these or anything else?

New Zealand
Destination Expert
for South Island
Level Contributor
28,302 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Give me your thoughts/suggestions!

It looks like a great visit.

But with 5 days you will have ample time to stuff in more adventures. Once in Te Anau visit the i-SITE (tourist information) and see what else appeals.

Enjoy :)

Auckland
Level Contributor
32 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Give me your thoughts/suggestions!

Do trip to doubtfull sound. Not cheap but good.

Plenty of walking options Kepler track close by and good for day walks. Can also do part of routeburn or other tracks which are close by

3. Re: Give me your thoughts/suggestions!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 12, 2014