We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel help please!

Navi Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Genting Highlands
Level Contributor
2,777 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel help please!

Hi everyone!

Need some help with hotels - I've shortlisted - Anchorage motel, Kingsgate, Lakeview Holiday Park and Alpenhorn Motel.

We are with a kid, so which of these would be -

1. central to shops/ supermarket/ cafe's

2. Pick up point of coach to milford - we may use the milford sound select or jucy coach.

Stay is early May for 2 nights with a budget of NZ$ 100 per night. Any other suggestions?

Thanks as always.

New Zealand
Destination Expert
for South Island
Level Contributor
28,392 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel help please!

Te Anau is a small town, most motels are centrally located. You can check each website for a map to see how many blocks you would need to walk.

Of the places listed, I have stayed at the Anchorage - it was $100 per night for one person on May 2011. You can see my review posted here.

Check www.wotif.com for discounted accommodation.

Happy planning :)

2. Re: Hotel help please!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:28 am, April 18, 2013