We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best coffee in Queenstown?

Level Contributor
5 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Best coffee in Queenstown?

Would be grateful for all recommendations, thanks.

Level Contributor
182 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best coffee in Queenstown?

Like art that is very much in eye of beholder. Ask 20 people/get 20 different answers. one ot qtns original cult cafes "Joes Garage" is still standing, albeit in newish location. Put that on list in search for holy grail. Ciao

Level Contributor
322 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best coffee in Queenstown?

Post Office Café had good coffee in January.

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
10 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best coffee in Queenstown?

If you like Mochaccino's I love Patagonia's Mochas, very fattening but the most delicious I've ever had, they make them with real chocolate and cream, try their churros too they are to die for

Auckland Central...
Level Contributor
1,997 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best coffee in Queenstown?

There are two really good cafes in my humble opinion for coffee - Vudu Cafe and Larder has excellent coffee, and is a lovely cafe all round.

However, a little gem, and incredible coffee is Bean Around the World - they roast coffee for a lot of Queenstown cafes and further afield. The cafe itself is not the most spectacular place, but the coffee is simple exceptional. It's located on Athol Street, and is a little unassumming place. You'd be remiss to miss it.

Gore, New Zealand
Level Contributor
7 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best coffee in Queenstown?

1 word - Patagonia's AMAZING!

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Best coffee in Queenstown?

Mentioned by others already but Vudu and Joe's Garage have both won awards for their coffee in recent years. Bean around the World sounds intriguing though haven't been (!) there myself.

Enjoy your coffee discovery!

Level Contributor
13,834 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best coffee in Queenstown?

Hi SBBMelbourne,

Just like Melbourne the "best Coffee" in Queenstown is where you find it. We are very fussy when it comes to coffee and have found what others like we hate!!

Discovery is half the fun but we have never found a coffee anywhere as much to our liking as what we brew at home.

8. Re: Best coffee in Queenstown?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 09, 2015