Has anyone had any experience of flight delays or cancellation flying out of Queenstown at the end of October? I am planning to fly from Queenstown to Auckland, and then take the connecting flight to Malaysia. Wondering if i should depart a day earlier (and stay an extra day in Auckland) as a contingency. Advice is welcomed. Thanks!