We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just returned from a 6 week to New Zealand....

Which Queenstown hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oregon
Level Contributor
88 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Just returned from a 6 week to New Zealand....

We just returned from a trip of a lifetime where we covered the entire North and South islands of New Zealand and also spent a week in Sydney Australia. For this trip I purchased the Garmin maps for both countries on one SD card and the worked beautifully! I am interested on passing these on to another Trip Advisor Forum participant at a significant savings. I'm not sure if this is considered inappropriate to post but will probably find out as soon as I post this. Im not trying to make money but interested in helping others enjoy the countries as well as we did. This forum enables travelers to enjoy the countries better than guidebooks! Kudos! If this is inappropriate, then "no Worries!"

Portland, Oregon
11 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Just returned from a 6 week to New Zealand....

Since you're from the USA (Oregon), have you heard or did you use the nz frenzy guidebooks??

4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Just returned from a 6 week to New Zealand....

Hi, I am interested in the map.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,360 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just returned from a 6 week to New Zealand....

AWadepdx I have an NZ frenzy book which I am looking forward to using ion Jan/Feb next year, looks good.

Peoria, Illinois
Level Contributor
3 posts
416 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just returned from a 6 week to New Zealand....

We are planning a trip for Oct/Nov in 2013.

Will be interested in hearing how your trip goes.

Peoria, Illinois
Level Contributor
3 posts
416 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Just returned from a 6 week to New Zealand....

BMWlarry,

Any advice that you could share?

Would love to know your route.

6. Re: Just returned from a 6 week to New Zealand....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, December 15, 2013