We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manuka Honey in Dunedin

singapore
Level Contributor
342 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Manuka Honey in Dunedin

Where can I buy manuka honey in Dunedin? We will be there from monday to wednesday. Are there any markets around?

Thanks

Dunedin, New Zealand
Destination Expert
for Dunedin
Level Contributor
2,372 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Manuka Honey in Dunedin

The market is on Saturday, unfortunately. Manuka honey is readily available at supermarkets, so you'll have no problem finding it.

singapore
Level Contributor
342 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Manuka Honey in Dunedin

i see, thanks.

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
802 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Manuka Honey in Dunedin

Hi Travelcraze,

Barry is right - the best and cheapest place to buy Manuka Honey is our local supermarkets. I would only ever buy know brands of Manuka honey to ensure authenticity and accuracy of the UMF factor. The cheaper brands often aren't 100% Manuka honey.

Read the links in this recent thread:

tripadvisor.com/…55661460

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Manuka Honey in Dunedin

Thanks Toddy and Barry. We have piggybacked on this subject. We are two poms released from our cruise ship for the day, sitting in Dunedin's amazing immigration museum. So, railway station then 133 Great King St for some real Manuka at a sensible price.

5. Re: Manuka Honey in Dunedin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, February 12, 2016