We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi Fare Christchurch airport to Riccarton Rd

Which Christchurch hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
Level Contributor
207 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi Fare Christchurch airport to Riccarton Rd

I will be arriving Christchurch on a midnight flight, AirNZ are recommending pre-booking a taxi or shuttle for transport from the airport to Riccarton Road - their pre-booked taxi fare is $NZ35.

Does this sound a reasonable price for this fare - it seems that the distance is not terribly far but I guess taxi fares are not cheap either. The shuttle was $NZ30.

Can any locals advise if this is a good deal please?

Australia
Level Contributor
207 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Taxi Fare Christchurch airport to Riccarton Rd

I'm pretty sure it's a flat fare but have a look at their website or give them a call, they are very helpful. You don't have to worry if the plane is delayed or late the taxi company just adjusts their pick up to meet the flight no matter what time.

ANZ sent us a reminder email a few days before we left and the taxi offer was included in that, but you can book at any time and you need to prepay when booking and they immediately send out a confirmation.

Well worth not having the hassle of finding a taxi late at night.

12. Re: Taxi Fare Christchurch airport to Riccarton Rd

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, December 03, 2014