We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

coach from christchurch airport to kaikoura

Which Christchurch hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
Level Contributor
112 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
coach from christchurch airport to kaikoura

Hi

I will be arriving Christchurch airport at 10.30 and would like to take a coach direct from airport to Kaikoura.

Please advise if there are any such coach services and if, yes, who is the tour company plying this route. Thanks

New Zealand
Destination Expert
for South Island
Level Contributor
28,297 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: coach from christchurch airport to kaikoura

Intercity has a bus departing 4pm from the city - this would allow plenty of time for you to get into the city. Not knowing what date you plan to travel, I did a search for Oct 24th which shows the bus fare to Kaikoura is $1 - these $1 fares never last long.

You could try a Google search to see if anything else is available.

Best of luck :)

London
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: coach from christchurch airport to kaikoura

Is there a coach from Kaikoura to Christchurch airport

I hope to stay one night in Kaikoura on Feb 11 having explored south island for a few days (not long enough I fear)

my flight back home to London is 19.35 on Feb 12 (via Auckland) so have to get to airport say 15,00

thank you

Christchurch, New...
Destination Expert
for Zhuhai, Christchurch, South Island
Level Contributor
31,235 posts
322 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: coach from christchurch airport to kaikoura

There appear to be only afternoon services with Intercity, the earliest arriving in Chch at 3:25pm. Does your flight LEAVE CHC at 4:00pm or at 7:35? Have you tried Naked Bus?

4. Re: coach from christchurch airport to kaikoura

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, November 13, 2014