We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Information on AcrossNZ travel tour agency

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
36 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Information on AcrossNZ travel tour agency

Hi, I got volumes of information last time I posted on my proposed South Island tour in Jan 2013. I am a solo traveller; so was finally deciding on group tour instead of car rental, as travelling alone will be boring a bit. As for dropon and off options and others, I would prefer to have an organized tour though this may be a bit costly.

I saw many organized tour service provider in net.. Any suggestion on legit tour service providers ex-chirstchurch. Yes, a bit economical would be better.

I know I am making all choosy mandates to you all. Look forward to hear from you all

Mentioned in this post
South Island
South Island
New Zealand
1. Re: Information on AcrossNZ travel tour agency

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, September 22, 2013