We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Naked Bus

Christchurch
3 posts
Naked Bus

I travelled with this company earlier this year and the administration service was a disgrace - there is no landline phone to contact them except an 0900 number and they never answer emails. If you want courtesy, communication and reliability from your transport provider then don't choose Naked Bus. Cheap and nasty usually always turns out to be the expensive, stressful and inconvenient option.

Feilding, New...
Destination Expert
for Rotorua
Level Contributor
1,616 posts
40 reviews
1. Re: Naked Bus

I, too, travelled with this company earlier this year, booked through our local I site and had no problems whatsoever. Comfortable journey, cheap travel, kept to timetable so that suited me fine.

Wellington, NZ
Destination Expert
for Wellington
Level Contributor
2,360 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: Naked Bus

I traveled with them last year. Booked online and didn't have any problems. Except their emails get caught up in my work's spam filter.

Christchurch
3 posts
3. Re: Naked Bus

Pleased you did not have the same problems as I did.

The bus was cold - air conditioning would not turn off - even with coats on we were very cold - not brilliant for an 8 hour journey. The driver tried unsuccessfully to fix it and commented that this had happened before.. On my return journey re-schedulling was not advised to me and I had to arrange alternative transport.. I felt entitled to claim back the cost of the fare but despite several emails they have continued to ignore me. Even the courtesy of a reply (other than an automated response) is the very least they could have done.

4. Re: Naked Bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 pm, October 07, 2009