We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

emirates

Which Christchurch hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
melbourne
Level Contributor
6,751 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
emirates

anyone flown with this airline sydney to c/church route?

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
1,815 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: emirates

No only Sydney to Auckland but they are great to fly with!! Every person I know who has flown with them just raves about it.

melbourne
Level Contributor
6,751 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: emirates

economy?

Rangiora, New...
Level Contributor
268 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: emirates

I do not work for Emirates but my job brings me in contact with their clients who speak very highly of them.

The staff at Christchurch Airport have the best record in the Company for keeping arrival and departures on time. At the moment there is one arrival and one departure per day.

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
1,815 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: emirates

Yes, we have only travelled economy on Emirates. They have fantastic movies plus "pilot cam" which shows the view from the plane looking down - amazing. Great food and service too.

melbourne
Level Contributor
6,751 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: emirates

thanks to you all.

our trip will be business class

Australia
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: emirates

yep just got back friday nite 29th.flew with them over and back they were great.They had good arrival and departure times.left sydney 8.am arrived c/church lunch time.Coming home left 6.30pm kiwi time got to sydney7pm EST.

ps. best airline food I,v had.

Australia
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: emirates

Just read scottygirls comments and she,s spot on.

8. Re: emirates

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:25 am, September 10, 2009