We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lockers/left luggage

Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Lockers/left luggage

Hi everyone, is there anywhere that I can leave a suitcase for half a day to allow me to do a bit of sightseeing without dragging my case around before friends arrive off ferry and we are allowed into apartment?

Whangarei, Northland
Level Contributor
2,647 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lockers/left luggage

Hi there

I don't know for sure about Wellington, but normally the i-sites are able to store luggage.

In Wellington this is right in the heart of the city in Civic Square

wellingtonnz.com/visitor_information/i_site_…

Drop them an email to double check.....

Having said that, I am sure if you turned up early at whatever apartment you are booked into and asked them to store your luggage at reception, they probably would....

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
29 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lockers/left luggage

The backpackers opposite the railway station has left luggage facilities.

Dorset, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lockers/left luggage

You say until you are allowed into your apartment.

Have you contacted them to see if they will allow you to store your case there until you come to check in? 9 times out of 10 you can.

4. Re: Lockers/left luggage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 25, 2014