We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from Airport

Whangarei, Northland
Level Contributor
2,648 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi from Airport

Can anyone tell me how much a taxi from the airport to CBD area (Victoria St) should cost and which is the best company to use.

Thanks

New Zealand
Level Contributor
6,486 posts
381 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi from Airport

About $35, maybe a little more if it's busy. Wellington Combined are reliable, and Green seem to be ok too.

Mentioned in this post
Wellington
Wellington
Greater Wellington, New Zealand
Sydney
Level Contributor
67 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi from Airport

I agree, around 35 dollars, we got a taxi straight away in the airport taxi queue. many of the taxis in Wellington seemed to be Toyota Prius's.

Mentioned in this post
Wellington
Wellington
Whangarei, Northland
Level Contributor
2,648 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi from Airport

Thanks

Ended up using Wellington Combined and it was exactly $35 !!

Mentioned in this post
Wellington
Wellington
New Zealand
Level Contributor
6,486 posts
381 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi from Airport

Pleased to be of service! It's good to have the price confirmed too, as it has been a few months since I took a taxi from the airport, and there are also a few roadworks at the moment.

5. Re: Taxi from Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 am, June 19, 2013