We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rotorua BayBus from Rotorua Airport to city center

CARSON, CALIFORNIA
Level Contributor
39 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Rotorua BayBus from Rotorua Airport to city center

Hello, I'm arriving in Rotorua on March 9th, 2012. I'm thinking of using Route 10 from BayBus from Rotorua airport to the city then walk to my hotel (Ibis Hotel). Does anyone know where the bus stops in Rotorua's CBD. Is it close to the I-Site office? Also where would I go to catch the bus that goes back to the airport? I leave to Auckland on March 12th, 2012 at 9am.

Feilding, New...
Destination Expert
for Rotorua
Level Contributor
1,595 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rotorua BayBus from Rotorua Airport to city center

The city bus stop is in Pukuatua Street, about 5 mins walk to both the I site and the Ibis but in different directions. THe bus to the airport will arrive and depart at this bus stop. Route 10 bus stops at Rotorua Tourism ( the I site) one stop before Pukuatua Street. I guess you have already seen the timetable but if not google city ride Rotorua. Enjoy your stay.

2. Re: Rotorua BayBus from Rotorua Airport to city center

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, May 12, 2013