We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodation in Rotorua - which is best??

Which Rotorua hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Topic
Accomodation in Rotorua - which is best??

Hi - we're travelling to Rotorua for 4 nights late Aug/early Sept and am looking for accomodation with a private spa pool. We have narrowed it down to possibly (unless there are other suggestions?) to The Boulevard, Tuscany Villas or Birchwood Motel. All offer 2 bedroom aptmts with private spa. We are a family of 5 so this limits us. I have read some of the reviews and looked at the pictures but can't decide. Any suggestions from people who know or have stayed in the area recently?? Thanks, Michelle

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
1,531 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accomodation in Rotorua - which is best??

Hi

We have stayed at the Boulevard on a number of occasions and although it has been a while since we last stayed there we would do so again should we need accommodation in Rotorua.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Accomodation in Rotorua - which is best??

Thank you Lonekaurilodge for your reply to this posting - as well as your help on my other posting with regards to our 11 day trip. As you can see, we have decided to spend 4 nights in the Rotorua area because there seems to be a lot we can do in and around this area with day trips. Thanks for your comments on the Boulevard. I can't seem to find many pictures of this hotel (even on their website) and sometimes a picture can be deceiving so it is good to hear when someone has actually stayed.

Cheers.

3. Re: Accomodation in Rotorua - which is best??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:20 pm, October 01, 2012