We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Peppers on the Point, Lake Rotorua

Which Rotorua hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Camberley UK
Level Contributor
141 posts
223 reviews
Save Topic
Peppers on the Point, Lake Rotorua

Hello

Just wondered if anyone knows about the above accommodation we are looking to stay early Jan next year and were looking at 2 nights in Rotorua and wondered as no reviews if anyone knows what its like.

Many Thanks

Annette

Whangarei, Northland
Level Contributor
2,647 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Peppers on the Point, Lake Rotorua

This is a beautiful luxury resort.

However, at over $1000 per night, it would have to be amazing to justify the price.

I suspect there are no reviews on TA as it is out of most people's price range !!

New Zealand
Level Contributor
9,265 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Peppers on the Point, Lake Rotorua

O-]-< That's me- flat on my back & gobsmacked at their prices and that's without dinner! Oh yes a lovely lodge and in a handy position but I'm sure you can find other ways to spend THAT amount of money. OK maybe, if it was a destination and not in Rotorua where you'll be out and about all day and only be there to put your head on a pillow and for most of that time you'll be asleep!

3. Re: Peppers on the Point, Lake Rotorua

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, September 18, 2009