We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bay of Islands Looking for a 10 day accomodation

Which Paihia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
surfer's paradise...
1 post
Save Topic
Bay of Islands Looking for a 10 day accomodation

We are looking for either a really nice hotel for ten days or a condo close to the water. We love the idea of eagle nest but that's out of our budget for this trip- Also, we are clean freaks~!!! We have already been travelling australia for over a month so looking for relaxation and few if any children- Russell could also be an option any other areas are fine as well

Surrey England
Level Contributor
2,291 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bay of Islands Looking for a 10 day accomodation

I can most definitely recommend the Blue Pacific apartments.They are on the main Marsden Rd. which runs through Paihia but slightly out of town although still within walking distance of restaurants etc.

We had a two bed apartment with two huge balconies with hot tub .The beach is just across the road and there is a supermarket very nearby.

They are light,clean and spacious and very well equiped.

Check out the reviews.I see they are no.1 in popularity.

seattle, WA
Level Contributor
176 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bay of Islands Looking for a 10 day accomodation

Check out Sanctuary Palms. They have 3 apartments on the hill but walking distance to the beach. Tasteful, clean, not inexpensive, but you will not be disappointed. The largest and most expensive is nice, we stayed there, but I saw all 3 apartments and I would stay in any of them. They also leave you will a welcome basket that has some breakfast makings, etc. It was perfect for us and Karen, the manager is wonderful.

3. Re: Bay of Islands Looking for a 10 day accomodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:20 am, October 24, 2009