We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PO Pacific Isles

ROSEBUD
Level Contributor
70 posts
1 review
Save Topic
PO Pacific Isles

Just remembered the other question????

Do we need other than aussie currency in Noumea or Port Vila is it better to use aussie dollars or local currency if so what is the difference??? dollars to ???? Sorry for all these questions as you can see I am new at travelling.

Lyn

New Zealand
Level Contributor
6,456 posts
381 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: PO Pacific Isles

Hi, you've posted this in the Napier, New Zealand forum, which cuts down your chances of getting a response.

I can tell you that Australian currency is accepted to a limited extent in Port Vila, but you will get better value if you change your money into vatu. There is plenty of information in the Vanuatu forums on the best places to change your money at.

Mentioned in this post
New Zealand
New Zealand
South Pacific
Vanuatu
Vanuatu
South Pacific
ROSEBUD
Level Contributor
70 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: PO Pacific Isles

Thanks Selsy I did realise after I had posted it, thanks for your info re vatu.

Lyn

3. Re: PO Pacific Isles

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, February 04, 2014