We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Hotel early arrival

Canada
13 posts
Save Topic
Airport Hotel early arrival

I am a Canadian student, studying in Christchurch. I'm returning to school after a Christmas trip home and need a clean, quiet hotel room easily accessible from Auckland airport. I've read really bad reviews of airport hotels, and really need a place to recuperate after four non-stop flights before I pickup a car for my trip back to the South Island.

I will arrive at 6:00 a.m. and need an hotel which will not charge me hugely for the extra 6 daytime hours and the next night's stay.

Advice will be gratefully received. Thanks

Auckland Central...
Level Contributor
16 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport Hotel early arrival

try the Jet Inn Auckland Airport. Not sure if they have any specials going though.

Northland, New...
Level Contributor
700 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport Hotel early arrival

I always recommend the Airport Harbour View, which is in Onehunga, about 10 minutes from the airport.

airportharbourview.co.nz/services.shtml

They have a courtesy shuttle, and they are close to a really nice suburub with shops, restaurants etc, and also very near One Tree Hill.

I don't know what they will charge for early check in.....

Canada
13 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport Hotel early arrival

Thanks for the information....much appreciated

Ruglen

4. Re: Airport Hotel early arrival

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 pm, August 21, 2009