We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

DFO/Shopping Centres in Auckland District

Which Auckland hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
206 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
DFO/Shopping Centres in Auckland District

Hi All,

I have been told by a friend who visited Auckland in 2006 there is a good shopping centre with discounted prices/good bargains, like a factory outlet.

Can anyone who has visited or lives nearby please advise the name of the Shopping Centre ? Also, is it worth visiting.

We arrive at the end of this month but are only in Auckland for 3 nights (2 full days)

Thanks heaps :)

New Zealand
Level Contributor
2,074 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: DFO/Shopping Centres in Auckland District

Thanks wigwarm3, appreciate your point of view. I'd heard so much about Sydney DFO and boy was I disappointed! Will not expend the energy getting to Onehunga between flights!

12. Re: DFO/Shopping Centres in Auckland District

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 18, 2013