We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport to Sofitel

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
104 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
Airport to Sofitel

Hi all,

I'll be in Auckland later this week and staying at the Sofitel in the city. Are there any decent public transport option to get me to my hotel from the airport? I've looked at the airport bus, but that doesn't seem to go anywhere near the Sofitel?

Thanks

Daniel

Whangarei, Northland
Level Contributor
2,647 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport to Sofitel

AIRBUS - www.airbus.co.nz, would take you to Britomart, from there you would need to grab a taxi for a very short few minutes ride to get you to Sofitel. You wouldn't really want to walk with luggage.

The other option is the Super Shuttle, which will take you door to door.

https://www.supershuttle.co.nz/Default.aspx

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
104 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport to Sofitel

Great - thanks for that. I'll only have one small bag, so I might try walking - unless its pouring rain!

Whangarei, Northland
Level Contributor
2,647 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport to Sofitel

Its probably about 1km, so I guess might take you 15 minutes to walk if you only have a small bag.....its a nice walk along the waterfront and past the viaduct harbour area....

Auckland
Level Contributor
493 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport to Sofitel

Discount Taxis does a $35 cash set fare to the CBD.

5. Re: Airport to Sofitel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 pm, December 14, 2013