We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Waiheke Holiday accommodation

Which Auckland hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Auckland
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Topic
Waiheke Holiday accommodation

If anyone knows of any Waiheke Island holiday accommodation available over 28 Dec to 02 Jan (or part thereof!) can you please reply.Ideal would be self catering (required for 3-4 people) but will consider other options

I have tried all the holiday house/ book a bach etc etc websites with no luck. I realise I would probably be looking for a cancellation at this late stage.Thanks

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Waiheke Holiday accommodation

Last minute! I’m staying at the Midway Motel over new years but I doubt they’ll have space. Good luck with your search! I hope the weathers good!

Danville, California
Level Contributor
1,772 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Waiheke Holiday accommodation

we are looking for a place on december 25 - so far no luck. arrrgh! guess we will stay in auckland another night....

3. Re: Waiheke Holiday accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:22 am, September 15, 2009