We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

School holiday catering for five kids aged from 15 to 3?

New Zealand
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Topic
School holiday catering for five kids aged from 15 to 3?

Can anyone help me? I'm trying to find somewhere - I was thinking possibly Rotorua, Taupo or Northland, but anywhere we can drive to from Auckland is fine - to stay with five children in the July school holidays. We need accommodation that can cater for us all, at least three separate bedrooms and two bathrooms (blended family...), plenty of space and enough things to do to keep everyone occupied and happy if the weather is awful. I had hoped to find somewhere with a heated pool, games room etc, but am not having much luck. No wonder we've never managed to get away before now! Any suggestions gratefully received.

taupo
Level Contributor
720 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: School holiday catering for five kids aged from 15 to 3?

Top 10 holiday park www.taupotop10.co.nz in Taupo is a good option for a family. So is De Bretts www.debrettsresort.co.nz. Lots of family things to do in Taupo. Many free activities. have a look at destination Lake Taupos site. www.laketauponz.com

12. Re: School holiday catering for five kids aged from 15 to 3?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, August 14, 2009