We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour companies

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
336 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Tour companies

Has anyone used a tour company to book a trip to NZ.

I am having a devil of a time trying to get my trip for November 2012 together.

I am interested in outdoor activities, culture and history.

I plan to arrive in Auckland and spend a 2-3 nights there. Then head to South Island and trek with a tour company there and would like to visit Stewart Island as well.

Plan to be in NZ for 3 weeks.

Waitomo Adventures
Canyoning & Rappelling Tours, Adrenaline & Extreme Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Day Trips
New Zealand Riverjet
Adrenaline & Extreme Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Boat Tours, Day Trips
Hawkes Bay Express
City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips
New Zealand
Destination Expert
for South Island
Level Contributor
28,636 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tour companies

Are you looking for someone to organise your own trip for you or are you looking to join a standard tour?

if wanting to join a tour then perhaps Flying Kiwi will suit.

If wanting someone to arrange your own personal trip then consider Black Sheep Touring.

If wanting to craft together your own trip then start by reading some of the many itineraries posted here on the forum and keep asking questions. It helps us, and will get your better responses, if you post all your questions on one thread, rather than keep posting random questions in isolation.

2. Re: Tour companies

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 pm, December 14, 2013