We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

perth 5 days

Which Perth hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
kuala...
2 posts
Save Topic
perth 5 days

i would like some recomendation for a 5 d/4n stay at an apartment for 2 adults and 3 kids aged 6 and below.would also like car rental to be included.pls advice on the best package.

thanks

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
324 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: perth 5 days

Hi Madeha,

Perhaps you can provide a little more details on budget and where would you like to stay? For eg. city centre, fremantle, near the beach? There are many apartments in Perth you can choose from.

Normally, you can search for car rental quite easily via Google.com

We used Budget on our last trip and find the prices reasonable. Just keep in mind that car seats are mandatory for children so you should book in advance. You may like to check with the car rental companies on the ages to confirm.

It's best to get a online quote from different car rental companies too.

Let me know some details and I can suggest some accommodation for you.

Cheers!

Doris

www.first-new-zealand-trip.com

kuala...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: perth 5 days

hi coolmum,

budget would be around aud 500 for the stay and preferably around the beach side

thanks

3. Re: perth 5 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 pm, August 24, 2009