We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a

Belgium
Level Contributor
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Looking for a

I am looking for a website that offers semi-short therm stays.

I am doing a training in Perth from early March till early June (13 weeks to be exact). This is why I will need accommodation for that period of time.

If you want specific information, I am looking for a single bedroom studio or apartment, in the neighbourhood of Maddington.

Thank you!

Edited: 5:32 am, January 03, 2014
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
6,758 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Looking for a

Gumtree is fine as long as you don't send money or financial details. Plenty of legitimate posters. I rented via Gumtree.

Short term rentals are available.

If you are undergoing occupational training in Maddington, fatcor in travelling time from the locations being suggested.

Also bear in mind, just because there is a train station in Maddington, doesn't mean it is close to where you need to be. You may need to get yourself a scooter or a pushbike...

Edited: 5:10 pm, January 04, 2014
12. Re: Looking for a

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 06, 2015