We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need help on Perth itinerary for rental car

Penang Island...
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
Need help on Perth itinerary for rental car

I'm planning to have only 2 days with rental car while using the public transportation for the rest of the 3 days. Have been looking for info to determine the destination that driving a car will save time & easier to reach. This is a family trip with 6 people (2 elderly, 2 adults & 2 kids). If I want to cover the Pinnacles, Swan Valley, Caverham wildlife park & Margaret River in 2 days, what is your proposal of the itinerary? Am I right that public transportation can be used to go to Fremantle easily? Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Margaret River
Margaret River
Margaret River Region, Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Perth, Antarctic Adventures
Level Contributor
16,131 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Need help on Perth itinerary for rental car

That sounds far more practicle and do-able. On your 3rd day you could get the ferry from Barrack Square (checking out the Bell Tower while there) to Fremantle which incorporates a scenic cruise, look around Freo and do lunch there, get the train back to Perth CBD, pop up to Kings Park for scenic views while its still daylight - and perhaps have dinner up there to enjoy the views as the lights come on.

Mentioned in this post
The Bell Tower
The Bell Tower
1,312 Reviews
Perth, Australia
Fremantle
Fremantle
Greater Perth, Australia
Perth
Perth
Greater Perth, Australia
12. Re: Need help on Perth itinerary for rental car

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 05, 2014