We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visa panic

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
281 posts
80 reviews
Save Topic
Visa panic

Hi all,

Just went to check into my flight to Perth but I couldn't due to visa requirements. For some reason I thought a UK passport holder didn't need a visa to Australia but it seems that is not the case. I have completed an online evisitor this morning but travel on Thursday at 1am. Anyone know how long it takes or how to speed it up please?

Thanks

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
281 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Visa panic

I used the Wizard on there to help me find which pass I needed but still it suggested two which seemed identical. Singapore Airlines told me I needed to complete the ETA but when I tried to do it the UK was not listed as one of the countries so I used the evisitor. Hope I have done it right! Guess we will find out when I go to the airport on Thursday!

12. Re: Visa panic

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 28, 2014